Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Elementia Chronicals - Book One:  Quest for Justice    by Sean Fry Wolfe
Image result for the elementia chronicles
This book explains how Stan and his two unlikely friends are on a quest for justice in Elementia. I rated this book a five out of five book because it had a huge out line and the word choice was outstanding. The plot didn't go in different directions and tons of conflicts between the characters. It had a great description of all the characters and gives depth to the setting and all the emotions and thoughts of the characters. My favorite part was the ending but I don't want to spoil it. There was no problem with fluency in the sentence structor what so ever. I am a minecraft fan and I know a lot of the meanings of things that are mentioned in this book. This book is non-fiction but the sever that the three players were on is real. I recommend that you read this book because it is a great challenge.

Rating: 5 By Kaden Age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment